The deck for sustainability designers and change makers. Use it to create greener projects, brands and products.
We ship worldwide. Free shipping when you order three or more decks.
About the deck
The Planet-Centric Deck is designed to help you ideate sustainable and environmentally-friendly projects. Redesign existing brands and initiate new ones with a focus on the planet. This deck was co-created in collaboration with Nicole A. A. Calistri, environment centred designer.
Using the deck for your projects
You can use this deck to generate ideas that answer any of the following challenges:
- Create ideas that are respectful with the environment
- Build projects that consider conscious ways of producing and consuming
- Rethink projects with a green/circular mindset
About the cards
The Planet-Centric Deck will help you generate ideas according to three different categories:
How to change negative consumption mindsets
How to produce ethically
How to use design principles for greener ideas
Ways of utilising the deck
Triggers Cards are an excellent way of provoking thoughts and conversations in design, innovation and creative processes.
You can use them in many different ways:
All Triggers decks are designed to make the idea generation process as open and inclusive as possible. Your team won't need in-depth knowledge on the subject to get the most of the cards.
About this deck:
- 60 high quality Triggers cards with questions that will help you create ideas
- One card box that protects your cards
- One Hello card with instructions
- 3 Fair play cards with guidelines of how to make the most out of Triggers
- 4 Landing cards with instructions to help you bring your ideas down to earth
Designed and printed in Barcelona
Mix this deck with others to make your ideas even more powerful.
Use our Human-Centric Deck to generate new services and products ideas. Combine it with our Planet-Centric Deck to make it green and sustainable.
Use our Business Design Deck to think of ways to monetise your ideas. Combine it with our Planet-Centric Deck to make them environmentally-friendly.
You can also check out our Hackathon Collection, a selection of four decks that will help you design new businesses based on products and services from start to end.